Our aim is to provide real life opportunities for our members that incorporates four key principles of Rights, Independence, Choice and Inclusion.
We are committed to:
- Creating an environment where our members feel safe
- Treating everyone as an individual
- Listening to peoples views
- Encouraging participation
- Providing opportunity
- Developing independence
- Promoting positive well-being
- Treating people with dignity
- Respecting peoples rights
- Working in partnership
- Promoting community links
- Respecting peoples beliefs and culture
Our Community Commitment
From its very first days Yatton House has held a very special and close relationship with the hearts of local communities. Without the support and generosity of local people Yatton House would not be able to provide the high levels of support the members receive today. Our commitment for 2020 is to seek ways in which we can develop our community links further and welcome opportunities to engage with people, clubs, organisations and charities.